Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Quilting & other things

Here is another picture of my new finger pincushion.

IMG_4535

And here is the cheesecake in all its glory.

IMG_4536

Last but not least, show & tell. Last night I was at Juud’s place. We’ve joined forces and will be working on our Dear Jane together. Will write about my progress on the G7 in my Dear Jane blogWink

IMG_4549

Farmer’s wife above and Pocket of Posies underneath.

IMG_4550

Well I haven’t been sitting still myself.

IMG_4539

Can you see the markings?

IMG_4538

I did some quilting while watching this film.

I won’t write about how many times I have seen this film. I absolutely love it. The Jane Austen Book Club is a 2007 American romantic drama film. The screenplay, adapted from the novel by Karen Joy Fowler, focuses on a book club formed specifically to discuss the six novels written by Jane Austen. Must get the book and see if it just as good.

image

Last year I got The complete novels of Jane Austen from Penquin,

imagejust as Grigg in the movie.

Will post my progress on the G7 a little later in the day.

1 comment:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Your quilts are beautiful - I have the Farmer's Wife book but haven't started the quilt yet. And I love the Pocketful of Posies one! I have a small finger pincushion but it's not nearly as cute as yours. :) blessings, marlene