Sunday, 8 May 2011

Weekly gratitude post - week 18

I’m thankful for the men (hubby, Harry & Jos) for paving a path alongside our house. Not just one side, but both sides. They did a terrific job. It really looks great. But what impresses me most, no more weeds! No, I’m kidding. I’m impressed with the endurance they showed. It was hard work.

I’m beaming for having surprised my mum with a card on my blog. She just had a look on internet. I did have to phone her first to tell her I posted something.  After much persuasion she is finally getting the knack of internet-ting. I won’t be visiting her tomorrow as she is going on a holiday. Another golf vacation! Don’t worry, she won’t go without a present. I gave one a couple of weeks agoSmug.

Tickled by my state of mind. Noticing that I’m (finally) able to reframe and look at the bright side of life. I also feel less depend on others for my happiness.

Really glad that yoga starts again next week. We had a two-week break.

Beaming when I read this quote: “The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.” Bernard Shaw. This say’s it all. I’m thankful to her for e-mailing it to me.

Absolutely loved this week. Thankful for being able to go to Lynette Anderson’s Trunk show, meeting up with a old dear friend, having (another) diner at Zeb's with an ex-colleague, working on the Dear Jane at the DJ-club and finally going to the OEQC in Veldhoven. It was a busy week and not only due to these activities Winking. Sadly, this meant I didn’t have much spare time to answer all my e-mails (comments). Hope to find some time today.

Enjoying life and being creative.

“The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.”

Albert Einstein

No comments: