Friday, 27 May 2011

Que sera sera, Whatever will be…..

Something BIG is happening and everything seems a little ‘surreal’. I’m sure, NO.... convinced...... that all will turnout all right and I’m going to be just fine. Just need to go on this journey.

Sadly, is influencing my quilting and creativity. I’m wishing I could make time and shut myself off and enjoy the process. But realizing that the other stuff is a little more important (to me).

So if you've been wondering why there are hardly any quilt related posts, bare with me.... I'll be back to normal as soon as I possibly can, just give me a chance to catch my breath and focus all my energy on this aspect of my life. It is a very challenging and energy consuming time. But let me assure you, I’m embracing this exciting phase and I’ve got a big smile on my face. I’m learning a lot about myself and lots more about people in general.

I’m telling this with confidence ……….

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I –

am taking the one less travelled by,

And that makes all the difference.

(My variation of The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost)

Pondering on where this path will lead me and leaving ‘the others’ behind. But knowing I will succeed and get there.

IMG_3633-text

1 comment:

Elisa Black said...

Sounds like a very exciting period of change and exploration for you, Helen!! Focus on what you need to do for you-- we know you'll get back to the quilting when you can. Sharing the other stuff makes you real. Glad to hear that you're wearing a smile on your face and as always, love the quotes you included (I'll be copying them into my journal ASAP). How are you liking your new country CDs??