Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Mini bee – late posting

Last Monday I was all excited as I received a reminder that the mini-bee would start around 7pm. No problem, as I would be home on time as I was in a part of the country where there is not much traffic congestion. So I sent a sms back, letting her know that 7pm was okay. To my surprise, she let me know that she would be waiting. Here I was thinking it was planned at my place. Luckily, she doesn’t live too far away. I was there in a jiffy and so on time. 

Two of the blocks of Berna’s new quilt in progress.

IMG_3674

‘Tis the night before Christmas - stitchery

IMG_3677

Close-up of Berna’s second block. 

IMG_3676

The quilters at work.

IMG_3678

2 comments:

Berna said...

Gezellig he? :)

Ruth's Place said...

Looks like lots of fun. I miss having people to sew with.