Wednesday, 6 April 2011

just when you think things are going peachy keen…

….. and happy-like, some body throws a monkey wrench into the gears and fouls it all up. These emoticons reflect how I feel at the moment.

 SadCrying

Maybe it is post-congress blues?

I’m trying to re-find my balance! Oprah had some suggestions how to do this: 1. Mind Rx, 2. Daydream, 3. Fake it, 4. Listen to music, 5. Go to a bookstore and just browse, 6 Run away.

I like all these strategies Smile. But I think it is that time of the month that I should ask myself again: What do I want to be when I grow up. Is it what I’m doing now? I really should try to answer this truthfully.

I’m taking a break today! Doing some soul searching. Maybe this will help you, click here. I think this is true: the only thing that stands between a person and what they want in life is the will to try it and the faith to believe it is possible. But what do I want???

Magnolia tree

If you are looking for me, you can find me in the sewing room.

Sewing mends the soul.

No comments: