Friday, 8 April 2011

FIETS-groep

2011_04_07_FIETSgroep

Thursday night I told the quilters of this group, or actually Aagje my teacher, that I will be leaving them. In May we will come together for the last time. For some it was unexpected news and some were disappointed as things will change now. It was a hard decision to make but I’ve decided that it was necessary to undertake a new path. We’ve been together for 6 years and it is time to each go our own way. We have learned a lot and had lots of fun but I need to find a way to focus more on my quilting.

I wonder what I will learn and who I will meet next.

1 comment:

Berna said...

Hoi Helen, ik denk dat het een goed besluit is. En bloggen brengt mensen ook bij elkaar. Ik heb tenminste door het bloggen al veel leuke quiltsters leren kennen.
Goed weekend.