Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Take the pledge

I, _Helen_, pledge to talk more about my processes, even when I can’t quite put them in words or be sure I’m being totally clear.   I’m going to put my thinking and my gut feelings out there.  

So, without further ado, take the pledge. Like Rossie I love reading about your works / projects.

The Process Pledge 

Go and visit Rossie’s blog and take the pledge and document your process ... from original concept, to raw materials, to each block in turn, and show a few drafts of the final layout.

PS – I have soooooooooooo many WIP’s!!

To name a few:

  • Star quilt (in quilting phase)
  • Zoë's quilt (in quilting phase)
  • Compass quilt
  • Feathered Star quilt
  • Kaleidoscope quilt
  • Log cabin quilt
  • Dear Jane
  • ‘t was the night before Christmas
  • Medallion Sampler

No comments: