Sunday, 30 January 2011

Gratitude – week 5

Looking back upon last week I can say I’m grateful for

  • discovering dru yoga
  • meeting up with an old colleague
  • starting on the stitchery of ‘twas the night before Christmas’ quilt
  • being reminded that you can’t change things over night
  • discovering the TV series Downton Abbey, while feeling a little under the weather. (To be truthful I was pretty sick, I stayed in bed all Saturday and slept and slept).

image

 

Love Hugh Bonneville as Lord Grantham, Dan Stevens as Matthew Crawley, Michelle Dockery as Lady Mary Crawley and Brendan Coyle as John Bates. Shall I go on? Elizabeth McGovern as Cora Countess of Grantham and Dame Maggie Smith as Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham. The below stairs characters in Downton Abbey are sublime, as some of you already know. As you may imagine I can't wait till September 2011 for the new series. I wonder how they will handle world war II. Will Matthew and Mary get together?

2 comments:

Berna said...

Beterschap!

Library Gal Quilts said...

hi Helen, This is Pam from Librarygalquilts and the 1stitchoff necklaces. If you go to my blog and click on the etsy link on the left of my blog, you can go to our jewelry site. If you would like a special necklace or one exactly like the one we gave away, I can make you one! They are very reasonably priced for handmade :) thanks for stopping by, Pam in Chico, California