Sunday, 9 January 2011

Gratitude – week 2

Looking back on last week I’m thankful for the following:

- the little snippets of time to create

- the unexpected agreement from my boss to go to a conference to seek some knowledge

- the patience of Hubby while I try to find equilibrium.

- achieving my goal to work-out twice a week on the cross-trainer & rowing machine.

- the Notes from the Universe. Pondering on why they are so spot on.

Will end this post with this question:

What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? Author unknown

1 comment:

Madame Samm said...

Hi Helen...lovely blog...and good afternoon where you are..it is early morning here...I would follow you.but I dont' see a follower button? lol
but I will add you to my blog roll.
blessings

( Tony Robbins used to always use that line...my answer...I am doing it lol)