Thursday, 23 December 2010

wishing you …..

2010_12_Christmas-1

This is the card we send this year. To those I wasn’t able to send one, I hope for you that you have a wonderful day with those you love and those who love you.

May yours be filled with twinkling lights, delicious food, merry music, lots of presents and happy memories.

My present to you!

may you have …

JOY and let it fill your heart;

 Hope, to fill your mind of all the possibilities;

 Faith, so that you know everything will turn out perfectly.

3 comments:

Annelies vdB said...

Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and creative 2011 Helen !

Berna said...

Helen, ook voor jou en JW hele fijne kerstdagen en heel veel goeds en een creatief 2011!!
In het nieuwe jaar maar weer eens afspreken?
Groetjes Berna

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Have a wonderful and peaceful Christmas!!

P.S. thanks for your recent comment on my blog...I use gimp to do all my photo editing. It is a free program, much like Photoshop.

http://www.gimp.org/