Sunday, 5 December 2010

Tis the most wonderful season of the year!

Well this morning I woke-up, for it is the most wonderful time of the year!! Hubby helped me select all my Christmas songs on the SqueezeBox. I can’t put up the tree without my Christmas music!  This song gets me into the mood!

 

Here is an impression of the decorating process. It took me 3 hours to unpack, build-up the tree and decorate it. I had three hours of non-stop Christmas music playing. Hubby left as quickly as he could, as I karaoke with my best voice!! I sometimes get the lyrics wrong, but I get an 10 for effort.

2010_12_05-1

Here is a close-up of some of the ornaments.

2010_12_051

Our Christmas tree

IMG_1296This week I only need to get some large Poinsettia’s for near the fire-place where they go in these wicker-baskets.  

imageI’m sure they will have some poinsettia’s for me at our local garden centre.

image

It ain’t the season without poinsettia’s.

2 comments:

JW said...

Blah blah blah! :-)

OzRose said...

Lovely decorations for a lovely tree!