Wednesday, 29 December 2010

A note from the Universe

Everyday I get a note from the Universe. If you want your own note, sign up here

Mike Dooley is the creator of the notes from the Universe! I love getting a note and what is funny they usually reflect my mood or enforce my insight.

Got this message today after posting ‘Glancing back at 2010 – part two’:  

Oh, shoot, Helen! I don't think I ever told you that whilst in the pursuit of a grand and wonderful dream, should you all of a sudden round a bend and see before you an enormous uncharted mountain with towering cliffs, jagged rocks, and seemingly impenetrable walls, just consider it a sign that your dream is considerably more worthwhile than you had previously imagined, and that you are exactly where you're supposed to be.
Kudos -
    The Universe

Remember, thoughts become things…. choose the good ones!

And, last week I got this one, after posting ‘Glancing back at 2010’ on the 22nd of December:

Have you noticed, Helen, that sadness in your life has never, ever, not even once, lasted?
It's impossible.

Whoohoooooo!
    The Universe

I think Mike reads my blog!! How is it possible that someone is able to guess my mood, when I only entered 4 words when signing up for the note from the Universe.

Thanks Mike for putting my life in perspective.

IMG_1697

One's destination is never a place but rather

a new way of looking at things.

Henry Miller

1 comment:

quiltalina said...

Hi Helen, I am so much enjoying your blog, especially the great quotes. I'm headed right now to sign up for my daily note from the universe!
quiltfever.wordpress.com