Tuesday, 28 December 2010

Monthly Christmas Bee, to be or not to be. That’s the question.

Look what the postman delivered!

IMG_1709

Every 3 months an issue will be delivered, after travelling over the big ocean! A couple of months ago I subscribed to Mark Lipinski’s new magazine. His writing style is awesome.

Because I like Christmas sooooooooooo much, I’ve decided to make a Christmas Stitchery Quilt. I e-mailed a quilter friend and asked if she wanted to join me. I told her I wanted to make the one from Crab-apple Hill. She said yes! I’m finally, with some encouragement from a fellow quilter, going to start on Twas the Night Before Christmas’.

IMG

I might even organize a little monthly Stitchery Christmas Bee. The more the merrier!

I bought the pattern some two years ago.  All that time it has just been gathering dust!  I’ll be going to my local quilt shop between Christmas & New Year. Riek is having a clearance sale  during the last two weeks of 2010. She is giving 25% reduction on all quilt fabrics. Hopefully there will still be some white fabric left for me  smiley_3  , as the sale  has been on since last Tuesday!

I’ll post a picture of what I bought.

PS. It is only in about 365 days!!!

No comments: