Saturday, 18 December 2010

Got a New Year’s lottery ticket!!

Got a lottery ticket from the boss!

image

At the moment it is hanging in our Christmas tree.

IMG_1571 

If luck is on my side I’ll have a chance off winning 27,5 million euro’s on the 31st of December. What would I change if I don’t have to worry about spending too much & getting into debt. 

Well first I would buy a farm. With a drive-way looking like this:

IMG_1543

Than I would renovate it so that we have a large live-in kitchen. Something like this. Naturally it will have a large range. Will have to look into that. Don’t know what I would really want at the moment.  All those chooses.

image

It will, naturally have a large table, fitting at least six. It will have chairs that when I sit, my feet can reach the ground.

I would also want a large quilting room. Thankfully, there is lots of information on the web to find-out  ‘How to Set up a Quilting Space’. Will have to look in to this. In the quilting room, you will find a large quilting frame, a spinning wheel, a design wall, large table for cutting & a large table for sewing, and a quilting chair. Is there a picture starting to appear in your mind? Oooo, I will have a separate study.

Getting this ticket has definitely got me dreaming.

Instead of getting 4 alpaca’s, I will get 20.

IMG_0190

IMG_0198

To take care of them I will have to hire a carer for the alpaca’s. Before I forget, I will also get some new knitting needles, so that I can knit things from the hand spinned alpaca wool. Can’t wait to see my alpacas grazing on our own fields.

Isn’t he cute?

image

To have an excuse to transport them, I will have to buy a Range Rover, with bull bar & tow hook.

image

It is the most expensive car in the range of Land Rover’s, but who cares, I have 27 million euro’s to spend.

I will also need to hire a gardener. Naturally I will help, but I will also keep on working, even though I will bring that back to three days! I do want to leave my mark on health care. Can’t forget that I also need to have some spare time to quilt. I think I can manage everything if I work for 3 days, farm for 2 and be able to be creative in the remaining 2.

Some practical things, that remain necessary. Will get the lounge & sitting chairs upholstered.  Will get a replacement for the guest bed. Will also get a large jacuzzi for outside and build a big BBQ area for all those family & friends gatherings I will organize.

I think I will have some money left, after this spending spree. I will buy hubby 3 porsches of his liking. When I proposed this, he had to think real hard to decide on which ones he wanted. I was completely flabbergasted. After some thinking he came up with four!!

image image

The Carrera GT

the 997 GT3 RS

image porsche 964rs

The 993 Turbo-S

the 964 RS

picture from Hubby’s collection

 

I’ll let him choose, but I decide on the colors! Naturally they will all be in black biggrin

I guess I will also have to spend a little more and build a big garage to fit these cars.  I don’t think it will look like this:

image

I will than buy my mum a new home & car. Unless she prefers her home to be renovated. Can’t forget my sister’s family, they will also get a new home, if they want it. I’m not sure if my in-laws want to move,  but if they do I will buy them a new home too.

When adding this all up in my head, I think I still have some money to spare. At least 15 million!!! Will put that in the bank although it is hard to find a bank with morals these days. After all it is my money and not theirs.

I think life will get a little better when I win the 27,5 million, but I have to conclude; I’m on my way to fulfilling my dreams without the 27,5 million! Still it would be nice if I win a small amount and be able to fulfil my dreams quicker. 

3 comments:

JW said...

Can we have a little drift track in the back garden? Or a race track? ;-)

Miranda said...

Like a lot :-)

Anonymous said...

Ik hoop dat deze droom geen bedrog zal zijn, op naar de miljoenen! Mirjam