Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Look what the postman brought

I’m one lucky girl. The postman brought me a package all the way from Australia with lots of goodies. Sadly, I have to mention that this package contains nothing that is quilt related. So if you read my blog only for quilty stuff, you can skip this post.

In the box: Pavlova Magic, Violet Crumble, two lanyards/key cords, Vegemite, Tim Tam biscuits and a kangaroo.

IMG_1135

I nearly didn’t get the Tim Tams, as my friend Louise couldn’t contain herself. Lucky for me, she replaced the packet. Tim Tams are just as old as me! Tim Tams were first put onto the market in 1964 by Arnott's Biscuits.

Will be trying the Pavlova Magic soon. Wonder if it tastes just as good as the one’s I make from scratch.

IMG_1137

Love this lanyard. My Nokia E75 fits nice and tight.

IMG_1138

Oh Vegemite, you taste so much nicer than Marmite. Had some on my cheese, as you can see. Sadly, it is not cheddar, but Dutch cheese isn’t a bad alternative.

IMG_1139

My little Kangaroo. Messy desk! Who is that furry thing on the right. Oh that must be Teddy. He had just inspected the kangaroo. It frightened him a little!

IMG_1142

I’m going to savour my last Violet Crumble. I shared a piece with hubby, but kept a big piece for myself. Oh Violet Crumble how I have missed you. Words can’t express the combination of coffee and Violet Crumble!!

Thanks to the Hambridges I connected a little with Australia and my childhood.

No comments: