Sunday, 24 October 2010

Quotes

These quotes have gotten me thinking this week:

...in a time lacking in truth and uncertainty and filled with anguish and despair, no woman should be shamefaced in attempting to give back to the world, through her work, a portion of its lost heart." Louise Bogan, American poet (1897-1970)

Too often we under estimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia author, professor

'When the issues of someone else's life have you tied in knots, Helen, it usually means it's time to start focusing on your own life.
Doesn't that feel better? The Universe (Mike Dooley)

Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand. Chinese Proverb

No comments: