Sunday, 17 October 2010

Lesson Three

Last Thursday we had our third class. It was lovely and I really like the log-cabin, as you will see in these collages.

2010_10_14_les log cabin 3

2010_10_14_les log cabin 31

It is amazing what you can do with log-cabin blocks. Just turn them a little and you get a whole new design. I’m enjoying this class as I’m not confined by the pattern. I seemed to have chosen a pattern that it doesn’t matter which order I sew the fabrics as long as one side is light and the other side is dark. Remember why this is? Just click here.

I didn’t stay till the end of class as I’m so tired the last couple of weeks. It didn’t help that I hardly slept the last couple of days. I did finish reading two nice books!

So around 9 pm off I went home for a good night sleep. I have to admit, that after a nice quilt class, I slept like a baby.

1 comment:

Berna said...

De log cabins zien er allemaal mooi uit. Wel makkelijk dat het voor jou niet uitmaakt hoe de blokken worden genaaid.