Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Bicycle ride & walk

Today I decided to drop off my bike to get it fixed.  The tyres go flat over time and I have to pump them up if I want to go out. My bike needs a tune-up. This means two new tyres, brake maintenance, greasing of the chain  & a general clean-up. It will be all new coming Friday.

I realized when bicycling to the shop that I miss this. By the way, this bike is about 20 years old. I expect it will look new when I get it back. I’ll post a picture of the new bike!

I decided to walk back from the shop to my home. It was a 45 minute walk. This was what I saw along the way. An impression of my neighbourhood.

2010_09_15_wandeling

It is amazing what you see when you are going at a slow pace. I found out (again) that walking is a great way to clear your head.

No comments: