Sunday, 29 August 2010

Start day – Quiltkelder

An impression of the ‘Startdag’. Here are is a collage op the quilts.

2010_08_282

Here is a collage of some of the people that worked today.

2010_08_283

And here is an impression of the quilts displayed during the presentation about the Amish & their quilts.

2010_08_284

And last but not least an impression of all the fabrics in the shop.

2010_08_285

Yesterday I was a PA for my quilt teacher, Aagje. I helped people choose fabrics for their new projects. There were lots of classes you could sign up for, so lots of assisting was needed. I enjoyed it very much, but found it also trying at times. Some people are not very decisive. After a long day, from 9.30 am till 4.30 pm, I went home very tired but content.

PS. After having helped other people all day, I couldn't decide what kind of fabrics I wanted for my Logcabin quilt. I went home empty handed.

PS 2. thanks to Stina from this blog. I too can make these collages.

No comments: