Sunday, 1 August 2010

First day of the month August

We are luckily approaching 2011. The countdown can begin - 152 day till New Years Eve. Five whole more months. I’ve got a whole 5 months to make this a good year. I’m hoping to leave 2010 behind and all the bad things with it.

I like this quote – it describes my year. ‘Most people can look back over the years and identify a time and place at which their lives changed significantly. Whether by accident or design, these are the moments when, because of a readiness within us and a collaboration with events occurring around us, we are forced to seriously reappraise ourselves and the conditions under which we live and to make certain choices that will affect the rest of our lives. - Frederick F. Flack

The past months I’ve been reappraising my work situation & hopefully I can turn a new leaf soon. Maybe I should let it go and get on with my life!

Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles.
Charlie Chaplin

On an other subject. Teddy has found a new place he likes.

IMG_5652This time I placed the quilt such a way that he couldn’t remove the quilt ring. I just couldn’t tell him to leave, so another night of no quilting.

I love summer & sunflowers.

IMG_5664 IMG_5666

I also love my new shoes!

IMG_5667Sandal like high heels.  It feels a little funny that my big toe is showing. Walking in them feels different too!

1 comment:

Ruth's Place said...

The new shoes are really cute!