Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Autumn???

Look what I saw when looking outside my window

IMG_5688

I promise you I didn’t take this picture sometime last year. I really took this today. You would guess it was autumn, but we know that it is still summer. It is hard to imagine when you see all those leaves on the terrace. At the moment it is even raining and it looks pretty grey outside. I guess I better get into my autumn mode. On the bright side – I will hopefully get more quilting done, now the dark evenings are approaching and it becomes cooler again.

So many UFO’s to finish!

Like Zoë’s quilt or the Medallion Sampler quilt

IMG_5220 IMG_5236

The Feathered Star quilt in progress

IMG_3267

IMG_2383

The Star quilt is sandwiched and needs to be quilted.

DSCF0010

I better not look any further as I think I might find some other projects that have not been completed yet.

2 comments:

Berna said...

In elk geval is er weer een top gesandwiched. Je hoeft hem alleen maar te pakken om te quilten ;) Hij ziet er mooi uit hoor!

Debbie J said...

I am so read for Autumn!!! Can't wait.