Monday, 5 July 2010

June 2010 came & June 2010 has gone.

I've missed my blog anniversary! Someone was so kind to congratulate me. First I didn't know what for and than it downed on me, I've been blogging on & off for about 3 years now.

Most of my readers know by now that when I've lost my MOJO this usually means that I also have a break from blogging & quilting.  For some insight in how to get it back when you have lost it, I'm reading MOJO by Marshall Goldsmith. Love the self-assessments, giving me lots of insights why I'm struggling with my new work situation.  It looks like I'm spending lots of time on activities that I don't like.  The Mojo Scorecard is a handy tool to enable you in a glance to reach this conclusion. They have even got a Blackberry & iPhone application. Guess who is going to download this?

I need to change a few things!!  You would have thought I already had learned that during my NLP Practitioner course. It amazes me how quickly you forget. But something is also holding me back from making these changes. Is this the default response Marshall Goldsmith is talking about? His conclusion is indeed  unequivocal: ''very few people  achieve positive, lasting change without ongoing follow-up''. I'm indeed prey to inertia. I need a coach, so I've decided to become my own change agent!

What will this mean for you? Most likely that I will remain blogging a little less frequently. I'm going to try to post something every fortnight.

Dear readers, this blog will remain a journal of my quilting activities but once in a while I will post about something else. 

My frequency will go up a little in the next fortnight as I'm on holidays. I'm taking a break from work & having lots of Helen time!

1 comment:

Berna said...

Gefeliciteerd met je 3e blogverjaardag. Ga nog maar lekker door. Het is altijd leuk even bij je langs te komen. En geniet vooral van je vakantie en de leuke dingen die je al dan niet hebt gepland. En met je MOJO....... het komt wel goed schatje ;)