Friday, 28 May 2010

testing a Mini

Did I mention that my windshield (windscreen) has cracked again. A pebble hit my screen at the wrong place last Tuesday. Driving on Dutch highways is becoming dangerous and expensive. This will be my second replacement in 3 months!! Luckily my employer will pay for the replacement.

Got this small car while they fitted a new windscreen. I've always wanted to try-out a Mini.

IMG_5321

IMG_5324

Did you know it only has one passenger door? And no you don't get in from behind.

IMG_5325

The inside. It looks roomy but than looks can deceive.

IMG_5326

I'm getting in to pick up my car.

IMG_5327

Waving to Hubby.

IMG_5332

As I mentioned, it is a tight fit. These are Hubby's knees hitting the dashboard.

IMG_5334

I thoroughly enjoyed this test drive but I'm glad to have my car back.

No comments: