Monday, 5 April 2010

Qashqai

As I was able to keep my job, I'm also able to keep my car. I'm pretty happy about that. As some readers know. I love my Qashqai.

In a previous post I mentioned that I work for a company who's graphic mark is a beaver. Here is my beaver!!

IMG_4903

IMG_4904

I also put back my stuff. My crate with essentials. Naturally I also put back my first aid kit. Which you can't see, as I have this in the front. In case of emergency I can get it fast.

IMG_4907

See the beaver?

I also replaced my Koala.

IMG_4905

And I put back my little bear. It travels with me on the back seat.

IMG_4906

I'm ready for the working week at the new company. I'm actually looking forward to Tuesday. Who would have thought I could so easily accept this new phase in my working life. 

No comments: