Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Job security

Tuesday late in the afternoon I heard that I would be able to hold on to the job that I have been doing for the past 3 years. No dole, no unemployment. I, however, will be working under another company name, as my previous employer has gone bankrupt. We have been taken over! It were 6 hard and strenuous weeks. Hopefully I won't have to experience that again soon.

Luckily, I can continue with what I have build-up. All my effort the past 3 years has not been lost.

 

I'm in a celebrating mood.

image

And you know what really impresses me, the new company's mascot / logo is a beaver.

image I love good thought-out logo's. As you may know a logo is a graphic mark or emblem commonly used by commercial enterprises, organizations and even individuals to aid and promote instant public recognition. So when you see a beaver you know which company I work for. Since Wednesday, I even have a beaver in my car! I'll take a picture of it soon.

No comments: