Thursday, 13 August 2009

Quilt Bee

Last night we had a little quilt get-together. Only a few of us were there. I came late as I had a business presentation I had to attend to. Which ran longer than planned and therefore I didn't have any of my things with me. I drove straight to Marja's place otherwise I would get there far too late. I also didn't have my camera with me, so all the photos in this post are from Marja. She depicted our evening very well.

I enjoyed a nice cup of coffee and show and tell. Matty was also a little later as she wanted to finish sandwiching her feathered star top. And here it is.

DSCN1225

In the above picture is Matty's feathered star quilt.

DSCN1226

Here we are admiring Matty's finished quilt top. This small quilt (see picture underneath) she made for her cat. But her cat likes it so much he keeps kneading the top, so it has been confiscated. Her poor cat is now only allowed to admire the quilt top from afar. Just as we are doing.

DSCN1227Here is Jannie's feathered star quilt. She has nearly finished her top. It is me peeking over the side. Jannie is a little camera shy!!

DSCN1228 Matty is busy with another project. She is trying out a log cabin pattern. This is a sampler. A try-out.

DSCN1230 Marja is also very busy. She is working hard on finishing her feathered star quilt.

DSCN1231 DSCN1232

This is how the border is coming along.

DSCN1234 This was our last get together before we start with our next class. Half September quilt school starts again!!

1 comment:

Berna said...

Hoi Helen, hoe is het met je? Mis je blog!
Groetjes
Berna