Monday, 1 June 2009

Stitchery of the Month Club

A few Australian designers have been talking about the Stitchery of the Month Club being offered by Under The Mulberry Tree. Like Sweet P, I've been thinking of joining for quite a while and this morning I couldn't resist temptation and I decided to sign up for it.

Each month, for nine months, I will be receiving an stitchery-based project kit from one of the top Australian designers. The designers are: Cinderberry Stitches, Gail Pan Designs, Leanne's House, Lynette Anderson Designs, Melly & Me, Natalia Ross in Stitches, Red Brolly (Bronwyn Hayes), Rosalie Quinlan Designs, and The Janelle Wind Collection.

Besides getting the stitchery pattern, I'll also be getting the requirements to complete the monthly project. Wow, I won't need to go shopping for a while.

PS If any one happens to know the URL of Bronwyn Hayes blog or website, please let me know.

1 comment:

Sweet P said...

I am excited to start getting the projects! I bet we'll have lots of fun with them.