Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Postman delivered my first stitchery project!!

A while ago I informed you that I'm participating in the Stitchery of the Month Club that is being offered by Under The Mulberry Tree. Each month, for nine months, I will be receiving an stitchery-based project kit from one of the top Australian designers. My first project has arrived. It is from Rosalie Quinlan Designs, and is called Grandma's House.

IMG_3104 Doesn't it look lovely? And look at all the DMC thread that was inside. Will I really be using them all?

IMG_3105Can't wait to see the other eight stitchery's and how all these blocks will be incorporated into a quilttop. Well I'll know around March 2010 battingeyelash_smiley

3 comments:

Berna said...

Leuk!! Als oma zou dit wel bij me passen. Had ik maar wat meer tijd
:(
Is het hele project een verrassing of weet je al wat het eindresultaat moet worden?
Groetjes
Berna

Teena in Toronto said...

Can't wait to see the result!

Happy blogoversary!

suz said...

Don't you love this stitchery! I can't wait to see what comes next. I'm planning to work on it this weekend so I don't get behind!