Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Quilting

As most have noticed, I haven't been quilting much. But Wednesday was one of those night that I did a little catching up.

But before I got started I had to admire Tonny's hexagon quilt. The top is finished. I really like this quilt. She got her inspiration from the Mammy Quilt, which is shown in the book 'Quilts, a Beautiful History' by Zaro Weil.

IMG_2986

Tonny wasn't the only one that has kept herself busy. Marja, has been redecorating one of the room's upstairs. She is making herself her own quilt room. It does have its advantages, when a daughter moves out.

IMG_2987 IMG_2988

IMG_2993

She is getting one of those big tables soon, so that we can, in the near future, sew in her 'quilt & patchwork'-room instead of her kitchen.

IMG_2996 IMG_2997

And, here is my project

IMG_2998

No comments: