Sunday, 19 April 2009

Some new things

The postman tried to deliver a package, but I wasn't home during his rounds. Hubby picked the parcel up from the Post Office this week. The parcel came all the way from Australia.

All product are from Clover!

IMG_2522I got myself a seam ripper, an open sided adjustable thimble, a magnetic pin caddy and last but not least Kooly, the koala. Really love Kooly. If you want to order them, you might want to consider ordering them from OzQuilts. I'm pretty pleased with their service.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Great new notions. I own that seam ripper, it really is a great one. Too bad I find myself using a little more than I would like.

JUST A MOM said...

Thank you for stopping and commenting my blog... I so need to get back sewing/quilting. beautiful quilts... I will be back to catch up on your blog,, have a great day.

Nice to meet you

Berna said...

Hoi Helen, Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag en nog vele creatieve jaren! Leuke quiltspullen gekregen?
Wat is in hemelsnaam een seam ripper en waarvoor dient de Kooly?
Fijne avond!
Berna