Friday, 24 April 2009

Birthday present arrived

Look what I got for my birthday.

IMG_2567 IMG_2569

 IMG_2568 IMG_2571

We had some trouble finding the right dock adapter. Look how many there are!

IMG_2572 

Isn't it tiny? You wouldn't say so, when you hear the sound, real superior quality. Want to hear more about my iGroove (click on the hyperlink)?

Listening to my iPod has become so much more enjoyable. I don't like having the earphones in my ear. The nicest thing about my iGroove, it is easy to use. It only has three buttons, power switch (on/off), louder button and softer button. This is not a challenge to use. Real functional gadget.

The little gadget will go to my study. My study is becoming a nice place to be. Isn't Hubby nice to buy this for me?

2 comments:

StockdaleJo said...

Very spoilt.
Happy Birthday btw.

Cheers Jo

Berna said...

Fijne vakantie Helen!
Groetjes
Berna