Saturday, 28 March 2009

Uneventful day

I had all these big plans for today. Was going to do some quilting and was going to a wonderful 'home & garden' decor & accessories store (a mini mall) near my home. I had completely everything prepared. Cleaned the house yesterday afternoon, so no chores that needed to be done today. But out of the blue my body and head said no. I've been sleeping practically all afternoon. I have no energy and feel (still) pretty tired.

While sleeping the postman brought this package. Look what was inside

IMG_2388I'm going to hangout on the couch tonight. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow as I'm going for a walk with a friend.

1 comment:

Jacoline (Lien) said...

You will love that book. I have it and made a quilt out of it. have a look on my blog if you want.