Saturday, 28 March 2009

Someone I will admire from a distance!!

watched the movie Australia last night.  Since last night I'm asking myself why do I still live in the Netherlands. I miss the Aussie accent and slang. Thankfully I have this movie to dream. I loved The Drover's Ballad and was very surprised when I googled and found out it was song by Elton John. The lyrics is definitely worth listing to. For those who haven't heard it, click on the download from YouTube.

I have been an admirer of George Clooney for a long time, but after seeing this movie I will be admiring Hugh Jackman from afar. Sorry George! Hugh, is a hunky guy. 

australia_14_hugh-jackman australia_01

Don't you agree? I guess you do as last year he was chosen as People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive of 2008.

I better get back to reality. I think I will do some quilting.

No comments: