Saturday, 28 February 2009

It is busy in my head

Sometimes ‘things’ take up too much of your time that they effect those things you enjoy. I’m having a hard time deciding what to do. So I’ve decided to avoid the issue for a while. I’ve got some  serious quilting issues, and as a result I just don’t feel like quilting. I hope to get some insight this weekend how to solve the problem. Some people quilt to figure things out, others can’t pick up the needle. I’m one of the last types.

Luckily I have an other distraction. I have 3 great work-related projects. They are challenging but I’m seeing the effects of my efforts. I’m even being complimented on a job well done. It is pretty time consuming, but I’m really enjoying myself.

However the time has come to make a decision, I can no longer avoid the quilting issue. I’ll let you know how it goes.

I hope nothing is distracting you from quilting!

PS I would love to make this quilt

To read more visit Quilt it & Dotty. Love the applecore quilt. For instructions visit this site.

No comments: