Sunday, 18 January 2009

SSCS – part II

This week another package arrived. My swap partner sent me a self-made gift. Chookyblue did mention sometime ago that I might receive something else. Although I indicated that this was not necessary, it is nice to receive a belated Christmas present.

Look what I received

IMG_1914Thank you!

All though I’ve enjoyed participating in the SSCS. I’ve decided not to join another swap soon. I fond it hard to find the time to make my gift and meet the deadline. Somehow next to a 60-hour working week I managed it.

My goal for 2009 is to concentrate on my WIPs and class projects. I’ll also make a Christmas garland like the one I sent to my SSCS-partner.

IMG_1519_v3

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased the parcel arrived safe.......thanks for being part of the SSCS........enjoy making your own Christmas garland.......