Sunday, 11 January 2009

Decision time

This fall we will go into our fifth year!! Our teacher has suggested that we can either finish our earlier works or go onto learning a new technique. Decision time!!

The group is contemplating on deciding on finishing projects that we have already started.  We could however also learn how to make a snowflake quilt. What will we do???

I’m thinking of ordering this book. This might make it easier to decide.

Snowflakes & Quilts

Thankfully we still have some time to decide. It is only January, and we still have some months to go before it is September.

I think I want to finish the projects that I have already started. I really would love to finish my compass quilt or kaleidoscope. Some extra tuition might help!!  But it is tempting to have another WIP.

IMG_1904

No comments: