The rules state:
Below are 100 statements. Bold or change the color of the ones you have done.
1. Started your own blog - and here it is!
2. Slept under the stars - a lovely way to sleep!
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford budgeted to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland or Disney World World
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo. – Not in public, but lots of times in the car
11. Had stitches – Yep, a plastic surgeon would most likely have done a better job. Luckily most are hidden by clothes.
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch – does quilting count?
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty back when they still let you.
18. Grown your own vegetables - green beans, carrots, beets, tomatoes.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept in an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset – so many times. But the most special are those I’ve seen in Australia!
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community. – hope to one day
36. Taught yourself a new language. I try to speak German .
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David.
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful, in Yellowstone Park, erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa. – I even have lived there!!
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight -
46. Been transported by ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris – I’ve stood under the Eiffel Tower, does this count as well?.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling. – I’ve tried but I’m claustrophobic
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gotten a speeding ticket – I won’t mention how many
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class. Did judo when I was younger
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Got flowers for no reason/special occasion
64. Stayed the night in jail.
65. Cried so hard you threw up
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a check - once or twice many years ago. Luckily we now have Visa
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt – a few .
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle. Don’t tell any one!!
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book –
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible – only bits and pieces.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had Chicken Pox - when I was a child.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous – depends what you define as famous. I’ve seen the following movie stars/singers pop up in front of me: Tina Turner, Cliff Richard, Roger Moore, to name a few.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Owned a cell phone - still do. I even have two!!
99. Been stung by a bee - owie!
100. Read an entire book in one day
I hope you enjoyed reading this?