Sunday, 14 December 2008

I’m back

Some may have noticed that I’ve haven’t blogged for a while. I was giving my neck & shoulders a rest. I haven’t been quilting and blogging for nearly 3 weeks and I can say it has done me good. My RSI-complaints have (nearly) gone.

Naturally I’IMG_1602ve been busy decorating the house for Christmas. 

Got the decorations down from the attic. Teddy had to inspect the boxes and its contents.

 

 

 

IMG_1603

This is the tree without the ornaments.

While putting up the tree I listen and sing a long with those Christmas Classics: I wish every day could be like Christmas, Wonderful Christmas time, Christmas feeling, Zat you Santa Claus?, Silent night, Christmas just ain’t Christmas (without the one I love), Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, Dreaming of a white Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas. Do I have to go on? I drive Hubby crazy!

 IMG_1605  

This is what it looked like when I was done.

The tree has been up for two weeks now.

No comments: