Sunday, 9 November 2008

SSCS project

The last 3 weeks I’ve been very busy with my SSCS project. I’ve had no time to work on my feathered star quilt or Zoë’s quilt. Practically every evening and weekend I’ve been stitching away. I must admit, I’m very tempted to keep it for myself. I really enjoyed making it and even if I say so, it looks pretty good. Even Hubby is impressed with the result and said it is a shame it will go to someone else. I will have to make one for myself next year th7_20_91_quilting smiley

I really hope that my SSCS partner likes it. Can’t wait to hear from her, even though I do hope she will wait till Christmas to open her presents.

As you can see I added some other little items. The box size was just right, everything fits snugly.

 IMG_1530

I secured the box with some extra tape to make sure nothing falls out. As the box will be making a long journey, across the big ocean. I do hope the postal workers will take special care and deliver this box personally.

IMG_1531

I’m so excited!!

PS. hope to post a picture of the swap present after Christmas!!

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

your gifts is wrapped beautifully.........someone is going to be very happy...........