Sunday, 5 October 2008

Sunshine on my shoulder

I was reading Pat Sloan’s blog and came across the interview she had with Lynette Anderson. The song that makes her 'dance the happy dance' is the same song I usually sing aloud when I’m a little unhappy. This is the song that makes her and me make the happy dance: ‘Sunshine on My Shoulders’ by John Denver. This is a nice coincidence.

Checkout the interview.

Thanks Pat for publishing this interview. How lucky you are.

These are the lyrics:

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely
Sunshine almost always makes me high

If I had a day that I could give you
I’d give to you a day just like today
If I had a song that I could sing for you
I’d sing a song to make you feel this way

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely
Sunshine almost always makes me high

If I had a tale that I could tell you
I’d tell a tale sure to make you smile
If I had a wish that I could wish for you
I’d make a wish for sunshine all the while

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely
Sunshine almost always makes me high
Sunshine almost all the time makes me high
Sunshine almost always

The are some bloggers and quilters I would love to interview. Who knows who I may come across in the (near) future.

1 comment:

JW said...

I prefer the other Sunshine song: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_Reggae