Sunday, 19 October 2008

I’ve been busy with my working life

My work is taking over my life!!  I hardly have any spare time for anything. No time to blog or do some patchwork. I sleep and work. That is one of the reasons why I’ve been posting a little less frequently the last couple of weeks. I’m afraid that I will have to find myself some stamina to be able to continue at this pace. 

I’m kind of hoping I’ll find some free time in November to catch up with all that I’m missing. I also hope I will find some balance between work and playtime.

To show that not all my time has been spent working, I’ll give you an update on what has been going on.

Last Friday I went up north late in the afternoon and was able to catch a glimpse of a quilt exposition. Here is an impression of some of the quilts on display.

IMG_1300 IMG_1301

IMG_1302 IMG_1303

IMG_1304 IMG_1305

IMG_1306 IMG_1307

IMG_1309 IMG_1311

IMG_1313 IMG_1314

IMG_1322 IMG_1315

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hi Helen, Good to see that you were able to see some gorgeous quilts. Thanks for sharing! I am sorry to hear that work has become all consuming. Sometimes our life changes for a reason and we adjust. Hopefully you will have time to quilt a little in November