Friday, 3 October 2008

Another quilting class

Here are some pics of the blocks that were made last fortnight. One person completed the whole block (Janny). 

IMG_1217

Most of us still have some homework to do!!  Joke surprised us all. She has nearly finished her block.

IMG_1220 IMG_1221

        Joke’s block                                   Marja’s block

   IMG_1222 IMG_1238

        Matty’s block                                         Mirjam’s block

For those who read my blog frequently know that I didn’t make a picture of all the blocks. I seem to have forgotten to make a picture of Tonny’s and Tineke’s blocks. Sorry guys.

IMG_1216

This is my block. I have to undo some work!! The two triangles in the middle don’t complement the rest. Aagje, my quilt teacher, advised me to use a checked fabric.

IMG_1244

I like this blue, red and white checked fabric. The coming 3 weeks I have to undo 1/3 of a block and complete 4 blocks!! 

One of the block patterns we are going to make is this one:

IMG_1228

What makes this pattern different to the first block is the center.

IMG_1231

No comments: