Sunday, 26 October 2008

Another lesson

It amazes me how different the feathered star block look just by using different fabrics.

Here is an impression of some of the blocks that have been (nearly) completed.

IMG_1396

These are Matty’s blocks

IMG_1398

Guess who is a little behind? Me!! This is and impression of my feathered star block

IMG_1400 IMG_1401

These two are Joke’s blocks.

IMG_1402

This is Tonny’s finished block.

IMG_1403 IMG_1405

Marja has also been busy. These blocks are coming along nicely.

IMG_1406

Janny has completed all four blocks. She was the only one who had completed our homework assignment. I now understand how she did it. She has been working about 3,5 hours per day, 5 days a week, to complete 3 blocks in 3 weeks. Do you know how many hours this is? Again, I realize that I don’t have enough spare time. 

IMG_1409 IMG_1410

These two blocks are Tineke’s.

All these blocks have the same pattern but don’t they look different?

2 comments:

Ruth's Place said...

They all look wonderful! I love seeing how the different fabric choices make such different blocks.

Chookyblue...... said...

love feathered stars will have to make some for myself.........