Tuesday, 16 September 2008

The postman delivered this….

Yesterday when I got home there was this parcel laying on the table.

IMG_1168

Yes, I ordered some yummy quilt magazines last week. I didn’t expect them to arrive that quickly. 

Here I’m quilting. It is quite difficult quilting curves. I’m quilting these hearts at the moment. I’ll take another photo soon when I have removed the blue markings. Hopefully you will see the effect better, somehow these photos doesn’t do it justice.

IMG_1078 IMG_1080

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Helen,

I have each of those magazines. You will love them. They are great inspiration. Your quilting is gorgeous!

corry said...

I clicked on the photo to have a larger view of your quilting, it looks wonderful. I love the hearts pattern. I agree on quilting curves it's difficult indeed!