Sunday, 28 September 2008

Christmas Stitchery

IMG_1206

My SSCS projects are coming along nicely. This is one of the presents I'm making. Can't give too much away, but as you can see this elf is busy with her swap. I'm sure I will get it finished before the end of November. I received an reminder from Chookyblue. Did you? She wanted to know how we are getting along.

I wonder how my swap partner is getting along with her preparations. Sadly, the partner I'm making the swap for doesn't seem to blog often. I do hope she is well and will post a little more. It would be nice to know if she is the kind of person who will like these presents.

 

Santa's Helper

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

your sneek peek is looking good.........hope you partner posts some soon to.........I did ask in the email if they could.........she has replied so all is on track with her........