Thursday, 14 August 2008

Who is my swap partner for the SSCS?

 

Wow - how exciting - I received my partner’s details for the Secret Santa Christmas Swap from ChookyBlue. Naturally I went to my partner’s blog for a quick peek. I wanted to know who she was. She seems to be a busy lady and this is not the only swap she has entered! According to the rules I’m not allowed to say hello, so I will have to keep her guessing. After reading her blog, I feel that I already know her a little, and there are some similarities. I’m guessing, but we have similar taste regarding fabric colour choices and stitchery patterns. I’ve added her URL to Bloglines so that I can keep up with her postings. Do hope she will post a little more frequently!

I’ve been thinking of what to make and have finally made a choice. I do hope my Swap partner will like it. But I won’t know till Christmas. I might even add some other goodies to the parcel. It is really great being Santa’s helper.

I would love to know who got me. Do you live around the corner or some where overseas? Where does Santa’s helper live? I guess I have to wait another 4 months, 1 week and 4 days! Maybe I will get lucky and the postman will bring my package a little earlier. Swap partner, you do know I live in the Netherlands, don’t you? Here we have Sinterklaas. Sinterklaas brings presents to all on the  5th of December. I thought you might want to know this icon_biggrin .

2 comments:

Sweet P said...

You're a tease. Isn't Chookyblue's SSCS fun?

Chookyblue...... said...

I agree with Sweet P......let me know if you need your partner to post a little more.........