Sunday, 10 August 2008

A walk in the park

IMG_0775_2 IMG_0776_2
IMG_0777_2 IMG_0779_2
IMG_0781_2 IMG_0780_2
 IMG_0783_2 IMG_0782_2

Yesterday I met up with a friend and walked through this beautiful park. We had a great walk and I really enjoyed myself. It is always great to catch up with friends. Sadly, I returned with heatstroke. I had all the symptoms: headache, nausea, feeling lightheaded and irritable. What did I do wrong, I forgot my water bottle. When I got home, I drank lots of cool water but it took a while before I felt better. When will I ever learn? This is the third time this has happened in the past two years.

Helen

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

great photos remember the bottle of water next time........

Karol-Ann said...

Looks like a beautiful place. Sorry about the heatstroke. I didn't read blogs for a few days and had 13 posts of yours to catch up on!!! You are always so busy!!