Friday, 15 August 2008

Mint Tea

I’m feeling a little under the weather and I called in sick. I think I have a stomach flu.

According to the Internet doctor: when you have stomach flu, you may have one or more of the following symptoms:

  • nausea - yes
  • vomiting - no
  • stomach cramps - yes
  • diarrhea - yes
  • mild fever – don’t know
  • fatigue - yes
  • chills - yes
  • loss of appetite - no
  • muscle aches - yes

The illness may develop over a period of hours, or it may suddenly start with stomach cramps, vomiting, or diarrhea.

Well I haven't been feeling well since Monday but I didn't give in till yesterday. So now I'm sitting behind my PC with a nice cup of mint tea reading all your postings and posting my own. IMG_0818

I might go back to bed a little later, I'm really tired.

Helen

PS - Hubby is sick too!

1 comment:

Sweet P said...

I hope you feeling better soon! Enjoy your new goodies!