Friday, 8 August 2008

Look what the postman brought...

Surprised you?? This is not quilt related but work related. I have to keep up with what is happening in the field of Health Services Research. These are some thick books. That will keep me occupied for a while! I hope it will not take up too much of my spare time as I need all the time I’ve got for my quilt projects. In six weeks time my fourth quilt course will start. Coming quilt season we will focus on making a feathered star quilt. I really can’t wait to start. I also need to find time to make my SSCS. It is a secret Christmas project. Want to know more go to ChookyBlue’s blog. I also need to finish quilting Zoë’s quilt and I really need to find time to finish the compass quilt top. Do you ever wish there were more hours in a day? How do you juggle between work, being creative, keeping up with family and friends, and last but not least doing housework and gardening?

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I can confidently ssay the SSCS will be more fun then those books..................lol...........welcome to the swap.........

blueberrylane said...

I am enjoying Andy Field's humor in his statistics book, how are you going with it ?