Sunday, 3 August 2008

Have you joined?




I have! I’m talking about the Secret Santa Christmas Swap 2008. This is my first time.
Last year I didn’t feel confident enough to join (and I didn’t have much spare time) but this year I’ll make up for the fun that I missed. Last year you guys seemed to have had so much fun. I loved reading about your secret projects. I was also a little envious as you guys made some fantastic things. So this year I thought why not join in and have some fun. I’m already impatiently waiting to find out who my swap partner will be and I can’t wait for my swap to arrive. I can't wait for Christmas!!

So why don't you hop on over to Chookyblue and sign up too? You better be quick as she has an entry deadline this time!

I better get started on my swap project, before you know it, it will be the 10th of November!


Santa's helper, Helen

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased you got brave enough this year to join in..........